Union Road, Surrey Hills and Mont Albert Road, Mont Albert consultation report
14 Jun 2021
Between December 2020 and February 2021, we asked the community to share their ideas and feedback various aspects of the project’s concept design for the new station and surrounding precinct. This included:
- overall look and feel
- how you want to use the new station precincts
- materials used for the station and surrounding areas
- screening and barriers along the rail trench
- landscaping and seating options
- pedestrian and cycling connections
- style of the new pedestrian bridge at Mont Albert Village
- future use of the old Mont Albert Station building
- location and inspiration for public art
- provision of car parking.
We received over 5000 pieces of individual feedback from the community and this extensive community feedback along with further detailed technical work has now been incorporated into updated designs which you can view on our website.
If you require assistance in accessing or understanding this report, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 105 105.