North Eastern Program Alliance Supply Chain Policy
21 Aug 2016
The North Eastern Program Alliance Level Crossing Removal works are being delivered under an Alliance framework by the Level Crossing Removal Authority, Laing O'Rourke, Fulton Hogan, Jacobs, and Metro Trains Melbourne.
Our Supply Chain plays a key role in this commitment and their positive engagement with the Alliance will help the Alliance and the suppliers’ business objectives. We seek to work collaboratively with our Supply Chain to achieve the highest quality and value for money for our client.
This will be achieved by:
- Adopting high levels of corporate responsibility, aligning with our health and safety, Code of Conduct, Environment, Sustainability and Quality Policies.
- Emphasising our Health and Safety Policy and Culture through Next Gear Safety Leadership Principles.
- Adhering to International Labour Organisation Core Conventions, respecting the right to freedom of association, diversity and equal opportunities.
- Complying with applicable rules and legislation on wages and working hours including those regulating minimum wage, overtime and maximum hours.
- Fair and transparent payment terms.
- Managing current and predicted workload to assist with resource planning.
- Adding value and reducing cost through joint innovation, product development, and process improvement.
- Identifying opportunities for local and social enterprise procurement of goods and services and the provision of employment opportunities to strengthen and foster a sustainable local economy.
- Strengthening our relationships and encouraging repeat business through collaboration and a non-adversarial approach to dispute resolution.
- Complying with all current legislation and guidelines in respect of Anti Bribery and Corruption.
- Annually reviewing and updating this policy.
The Alliance is committed to ensuring that all employees implement this policy in line with legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project