North Eastern Program Alliance Communications Policy
21 Aug 2016
The North Eastern Program Alliance Level Crossing Removal works are being delivered under an Alliance framework by the Level Crossing Removal Authority, Laing O'Rourke, Fulton Hogan, Jacobs, and Metro Trains Melbourne.
The Alliance is committed to consistent, effective and transparent communication both internally and externally. We lead by example and engage with others collaboratively and with respect.
This will be achieved by:
- Establishing proactive and cooperative relationships with the local community, government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Informing and engaging in an inclusive, accessible, and timely manner.
- Managing and addressing community and stakeholder issues, enquiries and complaints effectively and promptly.
- Ensuring the community is kept informed of planned works that may impact them and are provided with opportunities to discuss concerns and potential issues.
- Ensuring all communication activities undertaken maintain and enhance the reputation of the LXRA, the wider program of level crossing removals and the NEPA partners.
- Effectively managing proactive and reactive communication with the media and political bodies through a structured media relations and public affairs strategy.
- Effectively managing our Alliance communication channels and ensuring engaging content is available to the relevant audiences.
- Holding regular leadership forum, open to all staff; encouraging two-way dialogue.
- Providing regular Alliance updates from our leadership team.
- Promoting an open and supportive culture where employees feel able to voice their opinion and offer constructive feedback.
- Annually reviewing and updating this policy.
The Alliance is committed to ensuring all employees implement this policy in line with legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project