Caulfield to Dandenong Project Area Designation
15 Dec 2016
On 15 December 2016, the Minister for Planning designated the project area under section 95 of the Major Transport Projects Facilitation Act 2009 (MTPF Act).
The project area is as shown in the plans below with reference:
- LEGL./ 16-142 (sheets 1 to 8 inclusive) PDF, 1.1 MB
- LEGL./ 16-143 (sheets 1 to 60 inclusive) PDF, 2.1 MB
- LEGL./ 16-144 (sheets 1 to 102 inclusive) PDF, 2.1 MB
- LEGL./ 16-145 (sheets 1 to 43 inclusive) PDF, 947.6 KB
- LEGL./ 16-146 (sheets 1 to 57 inclusive) PDF, 3.2 MB
The designation of the project area enables the project proponent (the Secretary to the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources) to use the project delivery powers under the MTPF Act.
If you require assistance in accessing or understanding this report, please contact us on 1800 105 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project