Edithvale and Bonbeach Environment Effects Statement released
19 Mar 2018
The Environment Effects Statement (EES) for the Edithvale and Bonbeach level crossing removal projects is now on exhibition and open for public comment.
The EES found that trenches are feasible at both Edithvale and Bonbeach and that there will be no impact to the Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands.
It also concluded that any potential impacts from the projects on the environment are minor and will be monitored throughout construction and for several years after completion.
For more information on the EES, come and chat to the project team at the following drop-in sessions:
In Edithvale, at 6 Lochiel Ave, Edithvale:
- Saturday 24 March at 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Saturday 7 April at 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Wednesday 11 April at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 21 April at 1:00pm to 3:00pm
In Bonbeach, at Bonbeach Surf Life Saving Club, Beach Reserve, Lord Weaver Grove:
- Saturday 24 March at 10:00am to 12 noon
- Thursday 5 April at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 7 April at 10:00am to 12 noon