Berwick locals spend big this May
25 Jun 2021
The Berwick shop local and win competition wrapped up on Monday 31 May with five lucky shoppers claiming their winning prizes.
By simply spending $20 or more at any of the 40 participating businesses, shoppers were invited to complete an entry form and go in the draw to win one of 5 $200 vouchers to spend at a local business.
Berwick locals entered the competition 415 times and spent more than $71,000 to support local businesses!
Katie one of the 5 lucky winners, alongside participating business JUMP! Swim School’s owner Marisa Rennie.
- Samantha entered the competition by purchasing from Australian Butchers Store in Berwick and has chosen to receive her voucher from the same store.
- Melissa picked local café Little by Little as her voucher of choice.
- Thuy is looking forward to spending her voucher at Body Soul Emporium.
- Julie entered the competition by spending at Berwick Osteo and has chosen the same store to redeem her voucher.
- Katie picked up her winning entry at Jump Swim School on Friday with her two children.
The Level Crossing Removal Project organised the competition as major works continue at Clyde Road, Berwick.
Major works are underway to build the new Clyde Road underpass and improve local connections. We're using micro tunnelling equipment to build a 350-metre long drainage tunnel, about 9 metres deep beneath Clyde Road to prevent the new road from flooding.
The level crossing at Clyde Road will be gone for good by 2022.
Visit our project page for more information about the Clyde Road Level Crossing Removal Project.