Manchester Road community viewing sessions
Keen to see how we install giant 120 tonne concrete beams?
Come along to our community viewing sessions in May and watch on while enjoying a hot beverage and free nibbles from fantastic local traders. We’ve created a safe viewing area and our people will be on hand to answer your questions.
Installing these beams is a significant milestone for the project to remove the level crossing and build a brand-new Mooroolbark Station.
- Crossheads installed: 10pm Friday 14 May to 2am Saturday 15 May at Medi7 Mooroolbark
- L-beams installed: 10pm Monday 17 May to 3am Tuesday 18 May at Medi7 Mooroolbark
- L-beams installed: 10pm Tuesday 18 May to 3am Wednesday 19 May at Medi7 Mooroolbark
Not a night owl? We’ve got you covered with our morning sessions.
Between 7am and 10am you can have a chat with our project team and have your questions about the project answered.
We’ve partnered with local cafes to provide free coffee and egg and bacon rolls to warm you up while you check out the work we’ve completed overnight.
Session times and locations:
- 7am to 10am Tuesday 18 May outside Country Heart Cafe
- 7am to 10am Wednesday 19 May outside Rusty Owl Cafe