Buses replace trains on sections of the Upfield line until Sunday 15 November works take place on the Bell to Moreland Level Crossing Removal Project.
Buses will replace trains between:
- Brunswick* and Upfield until Sunday 8 November
- City (Flagstaff) and Upfield from Monday 9 November to Sunday 15 November
* Please note replacement buses operate from Brunswick Station.
Please note, on the following days there will be replacement buses between North Melbourne and Upfield due to Metro Trains maintenance works:
- 8.30pm Friday 18 September to Sunday 20 September
- 8.30pm to last service each night, Monday 21 September to Wednesday 23 September.
For more information about replacement buses and to stay up to date visit the PTV website or call 1800 800 007.
While trains aren’t running, we will elevate the tracks, build new stations at Moreland and Coburg, and remove four level crossings as part of the Bell to Moreland Level Crossing Removal Project.
Our staff will be at stations along the Upfield line to help passengers. For your safety, please follow any signs and instructions from staff.
While we will try to complete these works as scheduled, dates and times are subject to change.