Reservoir Station – Long term car park closures
To accommodate temporary station buildings, site facilities and construction equipment for the Reservoir Level Crossing Removal Project, all rail passenger car parks at Reservoir Station will close until early 2020.
To assist rail passengers during this time, we are providing an additional:
- 50 car spaces along Macartney Street
- 46 car spaces along Cheddar Road
- 100 car spaces on Cameron Street next to Moreland Station (on the Upfield line)
- 80 car spaces at Keon Park Station from Tuesday 29 January 2019.
- 90 car spaces at Regent Station
Passengers requiring accessible parking are advised to use neighbouring stations. Please observe all safety signs and instructions that are in place.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we undertake these works.
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project