Old Geelong Road, Morris Road, Heaths Road and Hoppers Crossing – changed traffic conditions
Temporary travel changes will be in place along Old Geelong Road, Morris Road and Heaths Road, Hoppers Crossing until mid 2022 .
Old Geelong Road
- Old Geelong Road closed permanently at the level crossing from Thursday 9 December. Drivers can use the new road bridge, accessed east of the level crossing from Princes Highway and Old Geelong Road.
- Road closed between Old Geelong Road/Morris Road roundabout and Hoppers Crossing Station overnights from 9pm and 6am each night, Sunday 3 April to Tuesday 5 April. The northbound roundabout entry from Civic Centre will remain open. Detour via Heaths Road, Baden Drive, Fourth Avenue and Powell Drive.
- Westbound lanes closed on Heaths Road from Morris Road to the Old Geelong Road roundabout from 9pm to 6am each night, Monday 21 March to Wednesday 23 March. Detour via Old Geelong Road, Morris Road and Heaths Road.
Car space closures
- 8 on-street car parks will be permanently removed on Heaths Road between Thorpe Avenue and Morris Road from Monday 31 January as part of road and intersection upgrade works.
Pedestrian and cyclist
Footpath and pedestrian crossing changes at:
- Old Geelong Road/Princes Highway intersection until April 2022. Please follow detour signage.
- Bus route 153 will not service the Hoppers Crossing Station/Old Geelong Road bus stop from Thursday 9 December to June 2022. Please follow path detour signage and walk south east of the level crossing and use the Werribee Mercy Hospital/Princes Highway bus stop.