Edithvale, Chelsea and Bonbeach – pedestrian access changes
There will be ongoing disruptions to your travel as we complete our works in 2022.
The following pedestrian crossings are open:
- Lochiel Avenue pedestrian crossing
- Fraser Avenue pedestrian crossing
- Swanpool Avenue pedestrian crossing
- Broadway pedestrian crossing
The following pedestrian crossings will be closed until early 2022:
- Berry Avenue pedestrian crossing
- The Glade pedestrian crossing
The new pedestrian bridge at Chelsea Road will also open in early 2022.
Residents will be able to detour using the new stations, Edithvale Road, Thames Promenade, Argyle Avenue and Bondi Road.
We want to thank the local community for your patience during our major works.
You can find out more about the upgrades in the walking and cycling connections fact sheet.
View the full list of rail, road and pedestrian travel changes in Edithvale, Chelsea and Bonbeach.