With so many level crossings to be removed by 2022, there is strong interest in how each project is being designed as well as impacts on communities during construction.
We provide as much information as possible to locals and commuters as we are developing each level crossing removal, and keep communities informed in advance about disruptions during construction.
We welcome feedback about the project and encourage you to share this with us by completing an online feedback form. If your feedback is an urgent matter regarding safety, please call 1800 105 105.
We know there are times where you may require additional assistance or would like to escalate your feedback to a complaint. We seek to handle all complaints as quickly and fairly as possible.
How to make a complaint
- Fill out our online feedback form.
- Call us on 1800 105 105.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us through the National Relay Service and request to call 1800 105 105.
- Write to us at: GPO Box 4509, Melbourne,VIC 3001.
How we handle your complaint:
- Step 1: You lodge your complaint via any of the above channels. Clearly identify your issue and the outcomes you are seeking. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Step 2: We investigate and respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Step 3: If you are not satisfied with our response, a senior manager can review your escalated complaint.
- Step 4: If you are still not satisfied with the response from LXRA, you can contact the Public Transport Ombudsman.
How to lodge a complaint with the Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is an independent and external dispute resolution body in which LXRA is a member. The PTO aim is to provide cost free, independent resolutions to public transport complaints having regard to what is fair and reasonable for parties, good industry practice and the law.
The PTO handles complaints about public transport related issues such as:
- the use of land and premises by members
- service delivery issues such as cancellations, reliability, punctuality and overcrowding
- ticketing issues, for example tickets,cards, accounts and ticket machines
- the condition, accessibility or comfort of public transport infrastructure and rolling stock. Examples include stations,station ramps, myki equipment, lifts, stairs, stops, train carriages, trams,buses, signs and passenger information notices.
- the conduct of employees (including authorised officers), agents or contractors engaged in activities related to the provision of public transport passenger services (including customer information and complaint handling service).
If you are dissatisfied with our handling or your complaint the PTO may be able to provide its services to assist in the resolution of the matter.
Lodging your case with the Public Transport Ombudsman:
- Free Call: 1800 466 865
- National Relay Service: TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 466 865
- Interpreter Service: 131 450
- Online: PTO VIC
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 538 Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
- Fax: 03 8623 2100
We encourage any community members needing support in relation to the project to access our free and independent community counselling service. The service is provided by New View Psychology who has qualified clinical and counselling psychologists available to provide support.
For confidential assistance call 1300 830 687 and quote CSLX.
LXRA and privacy
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project