We welcome feedback about the project and encourage you to share it with us.
If your feedback is an urgent matter regarding safety, please call 1800 105 105.
With so many level crossings to be removed by 2025, there is strong interest in how each project is being designed as well as impacts on communities during construction.
We provide as much information as possible to locals and commuters as we are developing each level crossing removal, and keep communities informed in advance about disruptions during construction.
We know there are times where you may require additional assistance or would like to escalate your feedback to a complaint. We seek to handle all complaints as quickly and fairly as possible.
How to make a complaint
- Fill out our online feedback form.
- Call us on 1800 105 105.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us through the National Relay Service and request to call 1800 105 105.
- Write to us at: GPO Box 4509, Melbourne,VIC 3001.
How we handle your complaint:
- Step 1: You lodge your complaint via any of the above channels. Clearly identify your issue and the outcomes you are seeking. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Step 2: We investigate and respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Step 3:If you’re not satisfied with your response you can either
a) request a senior manager review your complaint, or
b) contact the Public Transport Ombudsman.
- Step 4: If you are still not satisfied with the response from LXRA, you can contact the Public Transport Ombudsman.
How to lodge a complaint with the Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is an independent office that investigates public transport complaints. The PTO provides fair, free and fast resolutions to public transport disputes and works with its members on systemic complaints to help improve the public transport system in Victoria.
The PTO handles complaints about public transport related issues such as:
- service delivery issues such as cancellations, reliability, punctuality and overcrowding
- myki and ticketing issues
- the use of land and premises by operators, including issues such as noise and dust emanating from public transport construction sites
- the condition and accessibility of public transport infrastructure and rolling stock. Examples include stations, station ramps, myki equipment, lifts, stairs, stops, train carriages, trams, buses, signs and passenger information notices
- the conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers and complaint handling staff.
You can complain to the PTO at any time if you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint.
Lodging your case with the Public Transport Ombudsman:
- Free Call: 1800 466 865
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: PTO VIC
- Mail: PO Box 538 Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
- National Relay Service: TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 466 865
- Interpreter Service: 131 450
- Fax: 03 8623 2100
We encourage any community members needing support in relation to the project to access our free and independent community counselling service. The service is provided by New View Psychology who has qualified clinical and counselling psychologists available to provide support.
For confidential assistance call 1300 830 687 and quote CSLX.
LXRP and privacy
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project