Applications open for the 2019 LXRA Graduate Program from 30 April to 27 May 2018
The Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) Graduate Program offers recent university graduates hands-on experience on one of the most high profile infrastructure projects in Melbourne's history.
In LXRA's two-year program, you will:
- Gain hands on experience in your discipline and make an impact from day one
- Develop expertise in your field of study, within a fast-paced and complex project environment
- Rotate through various functions of the business to build knowledge and broaden your skillset across all functions
- Work with world-class industry experts
- Help change the way Melburnians lives, works and travels.
We're looking for you
At LXRA it takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact we are having on Melbourne's infrastructure landscape. As a successful member of the 2019 Graduate Program, you will have completed your undergraduate degree between June 2017 and the end of 2018.
As a member of the LXRA’s Graduate Program you will:
- Possess a range of skills and talents and be willing to experiment in areas outside your comfort zone
- Enjoy working at a fast pace
- Be passionate about growth and learning
- Be driven to discover and innovate new ways to get things done
- Be goal-orientated, brave and altruistic; be committed to leaving places better than they were before you arrived
- Be open to inspiring and being inspired by your team and peers
- Enjoy working in a project-based, collaborative environment
- Be agile and flexible when dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to LXRA’s values.
Our 2017 Graduate Program
Culture at LXRA
Why we chose LXRA
Why we love working at LXRA
Learning and development
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project