The Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) is responsible for removing 85 level crossings across Melbourne, along with other rail network upgrades projects, including upgrading or constructing train stations, track duplication and train stabling yards.
Our social media channels are monitored 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have any urgent queries or matters that need addressing, please call 1800 105 105, (24 hours, 7 days)
Rules of engagement
Management of our social media follower base is entirely at the discretion of LXRP.
- We encourage the community to follow our social media channels and engage with us.
- We will always endeavour to answer your queries and concerns in a timely manner.
- We welcome constructive and courteous participation on our social media feeds.
- Personal attacks and defamatory comments won't be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to amend or delete derogatory, offensive, defamatory or spam material.
- Followers are reminded that offensive or aggressive language will be deleted.
If warnings are ignored, individuals will be permanently banned from our channels.
Thank you for committing to respectful behaviour and conversations.