The Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) is responsible for removing 75 level crossings in Melbourne, along with upgrading or constructing more than 27 train stations, laying many kilometres of new track and making associated rail improvements.
Our Twitter feed has been created to share information, media releases, updates on projects and provide links to opportunities for you to get involved.
We encourage the community to sign up to our Twitter feed, use it to make comments or to chat with us. We will always endeavour to answer your genuine queries.
We welcome constructive and courteous participation on our Twitter feed.
Personal attacks and defamatory comments won't be tolerated.
We will moderate and block content that is aggressive, threatening, defamatory and offensive, or considered spam.
Management of our Twitter follower base is entirely at the discretion of the LXRP.
Thank you for committing to respectful behaviour and conversations.
If you have any urgent queries or matters that need addressing, please call 1800 105 105, (24 hours, 7 days).
How to lodge a complaint with the Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) is an independent office that investigates public transport complaints. The PTO provides fair, free and fast resolutions to public transport disputes and works with its members on systemic complaints to help improve the public transport system in Victoria.
The PTO handles complaints about public transport related issues such as:
- service delivery issues such as cancellations, reliability, punctuality and overcrowding
- myki and ticketing issues
- the use of land and premises by operators, including issues such as noise and dust emanating from public transport construction sites
- the condition and accessibility of public transport infrastructure and rolling stock. Examples include stations, station ramps, myki equipment, lifts, stairs, stops, train carriages, trams, buses, signs and passenger information notices
- the conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers and complaint handling staff.
You can complain to the PTO at any time if you are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint.
Lodging your case with the Public Transport Ombudsman:
Receive emails on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Receive SMS on the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project
Stay up to date with the progress of the Level Crossing Removal Project