We need great people to complete our billion dollar package of works and we’re looking for employees from a diverse range of experiences. We are committed to providing a range of employment opportunities that will develop your skills and provide you with a unique opportunity to work on this ‘once in a lifetime’ project.
Working with us
We are currently welcoming expressions of interest from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidates from all areas of study and interest who are interested in completing:
- Work experience – A flexible term of employment that will provide you with the opportunity to gain experience while studying.
- Internships – A more structured term of employment providing you with a hands on opportunity to learn about how your current studies apply to the ‘real world’ and provide you with valuable experience that will make you a stronger candidate for employment after graduation
- YES Traineeship – The Youth Employment Scheme (YES) offers young people aged 15 to 24 an opportunity to work at LXRA for 12 months while studying for a Certificate III or IV qualification. Find out more on the Jobs Victoria website.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for one the above opportunities you will meet the following criteria:
- Be of Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Identify as being of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
Program eligibility criteria
|Education required||Work commitment|
|Work experience||Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree||Days and hours are flexible and will be negotiated with candidates prior to starting|
|Internships||Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree||The equivalent to 3 months full time (part time options may also be available)|
|YES Traineeship||12 months full time employment|
How do I apply?
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com and
- State which program you'd like to apply for
- Attach a copy of your resume
Not sure which program to apply for?
We understand that make that step into employment can be daunting. It is important to find the opportunity that best suits you, your interests and your goals.
If you’re not quite sure where to start, that’s okay. Contact Jodie Le who works in our People and Culture team on the below details.
Jodie can provide you more information about what employment opportunities are available with us and can assist in identifying the opportunity that best suits you.
To find out more information about our employment programs, please contact:
Senior Advisor, People & Culture
0419 202 666 (text message available)