Applications for 2018 open 25 July
The Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) Graduate Program offers recent university graduates hands-on experience on one of the most high profile infrastructure projects in Melbourne's history.
In LXRA's two-year program, you will:
- develop your professional skills in a fast-paced, project environment
- rotate through the business to build knowledge and skills across all functions, with the majority of your time spent within your discipline
- work with world-class industry experts
- help change the way Melbourne lives, works and travels.
Applications for the 2018 LXRA Graduate Program are opening soon.
We're looking for you
At LXRA it takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact we are having on Melbourne's infrastructure landscape. As a successful member of the 2018 Graduate Program, you will have successfully completed your undergraduate degree between mid-2016 and the end of 2017.
For our 2018 intake we are seeking graduates from the following disciplines:
- Engineers (Civil and Construction/Electrical/Mechanical/Environmental)
- Communications/Public Relations/Media/Journalism/Marketing
- Planning/Environment/Land Management/Sustainability
- Human Resources
Check out our video to see if our Graduate Program is right for you.