Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) and The Melbourne Metro Rail Authority (MMRA) Graduate Program provides recent graduates the opportunity to work with world-class industry experts on two of the biggest mega-projects Melbourne has ever undertaken.
The LXRA graduate program will provide recent university graduates with an opportunity to work in one of Victoria's highest profile infrastructure improvement initiatives.
LXRA and MMRA are offering a Graduate Program for two years including an 18 month structured learning and development program, with the opportunity for a three year fixed term contract following the graduate program to continue your career in major infrastructure projects.
Why choose our program?
It's simple, the LXRA and MMRA program offers you more!
- The opportunity for a position within LXRA or MMRA once you successfully complete the graduate program
- An opportunity to complete a qualification or accredited program in a related professional discipline
- Rotations that include placements with our industry partners and other government bodies
- A structured learning and development program
Now that you've finally finished your degree, take this opportunity to consider your career choices. If you're looking for a career like most graduates, the LXRA and MMRA graduate program is your pathway to a career that you'll enjoy, in a supportive environment where you'll have the opportunity to make a real contribution to Victoria.
We have graduate positions across a range of streams within our Project Delivery and Technical Services divisions.
LXRA and MMRA are seeking graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree between mid-2015 and the end of 2016. We are looking for those with qualifications in:
- Civil and Construction/Electrical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering
- Planning/Environment/Land Management/Sustainability/Property
- Human Resources
- Quantity Surveying
- Communications/Public Relations/Media/Journalism/Marketing
- Commercial (Finance/Law)
- Information Systems
Applications for the 2016-17 graduate program are now closed. We will begin recruiting for the 2017-18 graduate program mid 2017, so keep an eye out on this page for updates.